Grow West will tailor a package to suit your business needs.
Grow West is a massive land rehabilitation and restoration program just 50 kilometres west of Melbourne. Grow West not only aims to resotre the landscape but also to create important natural links between Wombat Forest, Werribee Gorge and Lerderderg State Park which will provide habitat for plants, animals and birds.
On the ground, Grow West is delivering land improvement solutions to landholders. This may involve field days and workshops, but also involves rabbit and pest animal control, programs to stop the spread of problematic weeds, fencing to help protect waterways or revegetation to provide those important native links across a mosaic of properties.
By investing in Grow West you can help to:
- Transform Melbourne’s western landscapes into attractive and productive areas with healthy waterways
- Halt soil degradation and erosion
- Increase habitat for native plants and animals and link our important parks together
- Increase the economic benefits for local communities
- Increase the value of land for landholders and future generations
Grow West plantings have excellent exposure and visibility, as major interstate road, rail and air routes bisect the area.
Site tours can be arranged prior to confirmation of your investment.
Contact our Major Projects Investment Manager on 03 8781 7900