Grow West will tailor a package to suit your business needs.
Grow West is a massive land rehabilitation and restoration program just 60 kilometres west of Melbourne. Grow West not only aims to restore the landscape but also to create important natural links between Wombat Forest, Werribee Gorge and Lerderderg State Park which will provide habitat for plants, animals and birds.
On the ground, Grow West is delivering land improvement solutions to landholders. This may involve field days and workshops, but also involves pest animal and plant control, fencing to help protect waterways or revegetation to provide those important native links across a mosaic of properties.
By investing in Grow West you can help to:
- Transform Melbourne’s western landscapes into attractive and productive areas with healthy waterways.
- Halt soil degradation and erosion.
- Increase habitat for native plants and animals and link our important parks together.
- Increase the economic benefits for local communities.
- Increase the value of land for landholders and future generations.
Grow West plantings have excellent exposure and visibility, as major interstate road, rail and air routes bisect the area.
Site tours can be arranged prior to confirmation of your investment.
Contact our Environmental Projects Manager, Corinne Mays on 03 8781 7900