The Port Phillip and Westernport CMA officially appoint committee members to the Grow West Implementation Committee. The committee’s role is to determine the strategic directions for the project and to oversee the implementation and management of the project.
The inaugural meeting was held on the 30th June 2003 with the group meeting bi-monthly. It’s membership comprises of representatives from local landholders, local landcare groups, the Port Phillip and Westernport CMA, Melbourne Water, Moorabool Shire Council, Southern Rural Water, Parks Victoria, Conservation Volunteers Australia and the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (DELWP).
Current members of the Grow West Implementation Committee include:
- Justin Horne (Chair) – Moorabool Shire Council
- Stephen Thuan – Port Phillip & Westernport CMA
- Helena Lindorff – Port Phillip & Westernport CMA
- Greg Aplin – Port Phillip & Westernport CMA Board Member
- Cr John Keogh – Moorabool Shire Council
- Russell Hendry – Community Member
- Alan Morton – Community Member
- Emma Muir – Community Member
- Roger McRaild – Community Member
- Ruth Marnie – Community Member
- Adam Barber – Melbourne Water
- Ryan Wilson – Southern Rural Water
- Stuart Ladner – Parks Victoria
- Anthony Dufty – Moorabool Landcare Network
- Elspeth Swan – Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning
- Mark Paganini – Conservation Volunteers Australia
The PPWCMA can form sub-committees and define their functions and membership under the provisions of the Catchment and Land Protection Act 1994. The Grow West Implementation Committee is established and appointed by the PPWCMA under these provisions.
Click here to download a copy of the Grow West Coordination Committee Charter.